If you are fed up with paying so much for your electricity and so thinking of making the switch to solar energy then there has never been a more affordable time to do so! It is not a decision to rush into though, and there are many factors that will affect how much return you get from your money & effort…... Solar panels are not just high tech decorations on your roof that all work the same, they are a science that requires many things to be done correctly to deliver the best results.
These criteria will affect how much electricity generation your solar panels will provide:
- You need to determine the available roof space that you have, an average home can accommodate a small 1 kilo watt system (6 panels). But the bigger your roof space the more panels you can install which gives you much better options to choose from.
- After that, take another good look at your roof. Observe where the sun rises and sets, approximately which part of your roof receives the most sunlight and for how long each day.
- Also inspect the vicinity around you and take notice if there are any obstructions; modifiable obstructions are not a problem (i.e., trees and insignificant property of yours), but non-modifiable obstructions such as neighboring buildings will have an impact.
- Now what is your budget? Installing a large enough Solar PV Panel System to make major inroads into covering all of your family's power requirements can be expensive at first. But the good news is that it will begin to pay for itself immediately with dramatic reductions to your electric bill. And at Premier Solar Australia we offer easy qualify no-interest-ever finance to our customers!
- Is not just about the kilowatt size; the quality of the Photovoltaic cells in the panels, the inverters used, and the suitability of the system design for your particular home will all affect how much electricity a solar grid system will produce for you……. cheaper initially can generally be false economy in the longer term!
DIY Solar Panels and Windmills Building Guides
Earth 4 Energy - Make your own solar panels or wind turbine. More info here
Home Made Power Plant - There are some other guides for DIY wind and solar generators, but all of those that I've read don't get into the same details. More info here
About the Author
Premier Solar is committed to being Australia's leading Solar Power & Renewable Energy solutions provider for both homes and medium to large scale commercial solar projects. We are specialists in effective and affordable solar PV panel System design and use only fully certified installers and product components which pass all government standards and certifications, to enable our customers to access full discounts and rebates, as well enjoy the peace of mind of 25 year warranties from long established manufacturers.
Article Source: Things You Need to know Before Installing a Solar PV Panel System
Een reactie posten